@mgianarakis and me (@keith55) presented two new tools (metasploitHelper and nmap2nessus) at Blackhat Asia Arsenal in Singapore on 26th and 27th of March, 2015.
The tools were developed to help guys like us during vulnerability assessments and penetration tests.
Blog posts about the tools will be coming soon. Meanwhile, the information on the Github pages should be sufficient to get you started.
The tools are open source. Feel free to contribute to the projects. Thank you
– Impacket (svn checkout http://impacket.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ impacket-read-only)
– Veil Evasion (git clone https://github.com/Veil-Framework/Veil-Evasion.git)
If you are working on a penetration test remotely, its sometimes hard to determine when the users start work or connect their laptops to the network.
winboxHunter is useful if you have managed to capture and cracked a bunch of NTLM credentails and want to run Metasploit against these windows boxes as and when they are connected to the network.
winboxHunter listens for NBNS broadcast packets so that when a new winBox is connected to the network, it will use the Impacket scripts (psexec.py and wmiexec.py) to push an executable onto the winBox and runs it.
In the background, winboxHunter runs Metasploit with payload handler (multi/handler) and listens for incoming connections from the winboxes.
You might want to modify autorunCmd.rc to specify the Metasploit commands you want to run on the pwned winbox upon connecting back to Metasploit.
See meterpreter.rc and autorunCmd.rc for more details.
If a host changes its IP address due to DHCP lease expiration, it will not attempt to exploit the winbox twice.
Format of password.txt
You only need to use one of the below 2 options
– You can either use your own meterpreter payload executable using the -e or –exe argument (payload=windows/meterpreter/reverse_https, rport=8443) or
– You can use the -n or –enableVeil argument to generate a meterpreter payload executable using Veil Evasion
You can run winboxHunter using the below sample command
ruby winboxHunter.rb -n -f password.txt -v
When you run winboxHunter, a linux screen with the name “msfscreen” will be created and msfconsole will be executed. You can connect to the screen via the below command
screen -dr msfscreen
The source code for winboxHunter can be found at https://github.com/milo2012/winboxHunter
- BeEF Project
- Captcha Cracking
- Client Side Attacks
- Featured Publications
- Intelligence Gathering
- iPhone Apps
- iPhone Espionage
- Location Tracking
- Misc Security
- Password Cracking
- Penetration Testing
- Pentest Scripts
- Post Exploitation
- Reversing Firmwares
- SQL Injection
- Web Application Testing
- Persistence VulnHub Writeup research.g0blin.co.uk/persistence-vu… 1 day ago
- Hacker predicts AMEX card numbers, bypasses chip and PIN theregister.co.uk/2015/11/25/kam… 1 day ago
- RT @hack_lu: Many of the talks and workshops materials are now online 2015.hack.lu/archive/2015/ after @hack_lu 2015 2 days ago
- 3 Attacks on Cisco TACACS+: Bypassing the Cisco's auth reddit.com/r/netsec/comme… 2 days ago
- RT @Dinosn: Autopwn, specify targets and run sets of tools against them github.com/nccgroup/autop… 3 days ago
- Dump Clear-Text Passwords for All Admins in the Domain Using Mimikatz DCSync adsecurity.org/?p=2053 4 days ago