Speed Improvement for Metagoofil (Intelligence Gathering)
I made some speed bumps to the source code for metagoofil by adding in some threading code to speed up the downloading process.
The below tests were done on a vmware guest with 4GB of ram with 1 processor (2 cores).
Results might varies on your machine.
For the below test, I ran metagoofil against microsoft.com for 100 pdfs.
Results show that you can get quite a significant speed improvement if you are downloading a lot of documents for analysis with metagoofil.
If you adventurous enough to try the patch, you can download the patch or the updated metagoofil.py file from the below links
Let me know if you face any issues.
- BeEF Project
- Captcha Cracking
- Client Side Attacks
- Featured Publications
- Intelligence Gathering
- iPhone Apps
- iPhone Espionage
- Location Tracking
- Misc Security
- Password Cracking
- Penetration Testing
- Pentest Scripts
- Post Exploitation
- Reversing Firmwares
- Social Engineering
- SQL Injection
- Web Application Testing
- HITB Conference 2016 Amsterdam Slides conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf201… 15 hours ago
- RT @rtlsdrblog: Multi-RTL: A GNU Radio Block for Combining and Time Synchronizing Multiple RTL-SDR Dongles rtl-sdr.com/multi-rtl-a-gn… 4 days ago
- RT @hdmoore: Magento eCommerce exploit now public: exploit-db.com/exploits/39838/ 1 week ago
- RT @NCCGroupplc: New NCC Group blog post: GSM/GPRS Traffic Interception for Penetration Testing Engagements nccgroup.trust/uk/about-us/ne… 1 week ago
- SyScan360 Singapore videos youtube.com/playlist?list=… 1 week ago
- RT @virqdroid: CVE-2016-0801 Remote Code Execution Vulnerability in Broadcom Wi-Fi Driver cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvenam… github.com/abdsec/CVE-201… 2 weeks ago