Speed Improvement for Metagoofil (Intelligence Gathering)
I made some speed bumps to the source code for metagoofil by adding in some threading code to speed up the downloading process.
The below tests were done on a vmware guest with 4GB of ram with 1 processor (2 cores).
Results might varies on your machine.
For the below test, I ran metagoofil against microsoft.com for 100 pdfs.
Results show that you can get quite a significant speed improvement if you are downloading a lot of documents for analysis with metagoofil.
If you adventurous enough to try the patch, you can download the patch or the updated metagoofil.py file from the below links
Let me know if you face any issues.
- BeEF Project
- Captcha Cracking
- Client Side Attacks
- Featured Publications
- Intelligence Gathering
- iPhone Apps
- iPhone Espionage
- Location Tracking
- Misc Security
- Password Cracking
- Penetration Testing
- Pentest Scripts
- Post Exploitation
- Reversing Firmwares
- SQL Injection
- Web Application Testing
- RT @dnkolegov: PoC of our @ZeroNights talk about hooked-browser network: github.com/tsu-iscd/beef-… | slides: slideshare.net/dnkolegov/zn27… | cc:@be… 4 hours ago
- MagSpoof - credit card/magstripe spoofer github.com/samyk/magspoof… 17 hours ago
- Persistence VulnHub Writeup research.g0blin.co.uk/persistence-vu… 2 days ago
- Hacker predicts AMEX card numbers, bypasses chip and PIN theregister.co.uk/2015/11/25/kam… 2 days ago
- RT @hack_lu: Many of the talks and workshops materials are now online 2015.hack.lu/archive/2015/ after @hack_lu 2015 3 days ago
- 3 Attacks on Cisco TACACS+: Bypassing the Cisco's auth reddit.com/r/netsec/comme… 3 days ago