Speed Improvement for Metagoofil (Intelligence Gathering)
I made some speed bumps to the source code for metagoofil by adding in some threading code to speed up the downloading process.
The below tests were done on a vmware guest with 4GB of ram with 1 processor (2 cores).
Results might varies on your machine.
For the below test, I ran metagoofil against microsoft.com for 100 pdfs.
Results show that you can get quite a significant speed improvement if you are downloading a lot of documents for analysis with metagoofil.
If you adventurous enough to try the patch, you can download the patch or the updated metagoofil.py file from the below links
Let me know if you face any issues.
- BeEF Project
- Captcha Cracking
- Client Side Attacks
- Featured Publications
- Intelligence Gathering
- iPhone Apps
- iPhone Espionage
- Location Tracking
- Misc Security
- Password Cracking
- Penetration Testing
- Pentest Scripts
- Post Exploitation
- Reversing Firmwares
- Social Engineering
- SQL Injection
- Web Application Testing
- Finding weakness in WAF’s regex rules github.com/attackercan/re… 16 hours ago
- phishery: A tool for harvesting credentials via Word docs with an SSL enabled basic auth dialog github.com/ryhanson/phish… 1 day ago
- owaDump – Another tool to use during Phishing Campaigns milo2012.wordpress.com/2016/10/20/owa… 3 days ago
- RT @Dinosn: Targeting Android for OTA Exploitation contextis.com/resources/blog… 4 days ago
- RT @Dinosn: [local] - Windows DeviceApi CMApi PiCMOpenDeviceKey - Arbitrary Registry Key Write Privilege Escalation (MS16-124) https://t.co… 5 days ago
- RT @XssPayloads: A collection of XSS vectors by @foospidy bit.ly/2eaHOTm 5 days ago