Speed Improvement for Metagoofil (Intelligence Gathering)
I made some speed bumps to the source code for metagoofil by adding in some threading code to speed up the downloading process.
The below tests were done on a vmware guest with 4GB of ram with 1 processor (2 cores).
Results might varies on your machine.
For the below test, I ran metagoofil against microsoft.com for 100 pdfs.
Results show that you can get quite a significant speed improvement if you are downloading a lot of documents for analysis with metagoofil.
If you adventurous enough to try the patch, you can download the patch or the updated metagoofil.py file from the below links
Let me know if you face any issues.
- BeEF Project
- Captcha Cracking
- Client Side Attacks
- Featured Publications
- Intelligence Gathering
- iPhone Apps
- iPhone Espionage
- Location Tracking
- Misc Security
- Password Cracking
- Penetration Testing
- Pentest Scripts
- Post Exploitation
- Reversing Firmwares
- SQL Injection
- Web Application Testing
- RT @WEareTROOPERS: WS-Attacker is a modular framework for web services penetration testing. github.com/RUB-NDS/WS-Att… 2 days ago
- Interactive PowerShell Sessions Within Meterpreter trustedsec.com/june-2015/inte… 3 days ago
- RT @kyREcon: @kalilinux Installing and using #Shellter v3.1 in Kali Linux. nettitude.co.uk/shellter-a-dyn… 5 days ago
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client v3.1.06073 Privilege Escalation POC expertmiami.blogspot.com/2015/06/cisco-… 6 days ago
- Windows Kernel Exploitation : This Time Font hunt you down in 4 bytes slideshare.net/PeterHlavaty/w… 1 week ago
- Fuzzing Objects d'ART - Hack In The Box 2015 Amsterdam reddit.com/r/netsec/comme… 1 week ago