Speed Improvement for Metagoofil (Intelligence Gathering)
I made some speed bumps to the source code for metagoofil by adding in some threading code to speed up the downloading process.
The below tests were done on a vmware guest with 4GB of ram with 1 processor (2 cores).
Results might varies on your machine.
For the below test, I ran metagoofil against microsoft.com for 100 pdfs.
Results show that you can get quite a significant speed improvement if you are downloading a lot of documents for analysis with metagoofil.
If you adventurous enough to try the patch, you can download the patch or the updated metagoofil.py file from the below links
Let me know if you face any issues.
- BeEF Project
- Captcha Cracking
- Client Side Attacks
- Featured Publications
- Intelligence Gathering
- iPhone Apps
- iPhone Espionage
- Location Tracking
- Misc Security
- Password Cracking
- Penetration Testing
- Pentest Scripts
- Post Exploitation
- Reversing Firmwares
- SQL Injection
- @xiaoyun you ok ? hope tml will be a better day for u :) cheer up 17 hours ago
- RT @pwntester: [blog] Struts2 0day in the wild bypasses S2-020 patch. Apply this: pwntester.com/blog/2014/04/2… until Struts2 releases a official … 18 hours ago
- RT @bonsaiviking: @DidierStevens Thats already built in to @nmap. Just do "nmap --script +ssl-heartbleed" to force a script to run on every… 19 hours ago
- RT @Dinosn: Hacking the Java Debug Wire Protocol - or - “How I met your Java debugger” blog.ioactive.com/2014/04/hackin… 1 day ago
- RT @jedisct1: Pwn the n00bs - Acunetix 0day an7isec.blogspot.co.il/2014/04/pown-n… 1 day ago
- RT @WileyTech: eBook Deal/Day: Save 50% on #Android Hacker's Handbook by @jduck @pof @quine @s7ephen @collinrm Use code DEAL http://t.co/Ar… 1 day ago